Child's Monkey Costume (Size:Toddler 2-4) Review

Child's Monkey Costume (Size:Toddler 2-4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We ordered this costume for our 10 month old son, and it is NOTHING like what is pictured in the photos. The ears and bottom of the feet are plastic, completely limp and don't stand up like the photo shows. It's made out of some type of burlap-feeling material, very scratchy and irritating. The head piece is very misshapen and the ties for it are so bulky that's all you really see when it's on.
I am so disappointed in this costume, and I'm having trouble getting in touch with the seller to get it returned. I will NEVER order anything else from this company again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Child's Monkey Costume (Size:Toddler 2-4)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Child's Monkey Costume (Size:Toddler 2-4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment