
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Being a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fan, I had always wanted to go as Jack and Sally with my fiancee for Halloween, however I always hated the older design of the Sally costume. It wasn't flattering especially for a girl with curves. I felt like I was in a sack. But this comstume is perfect. It's more of a modern approach to sally (since the costume is made in the vein of the typical slutty woman's halloween costume, without being slutty!) and it's perfect for curvy girls. I tried on the costume and couldn't believe how great it looked on me! If you're worried about the sizing (like I usually am) the costume does stretch. The biggest size (12/14) fit me beautifully and I'm a full figured, big breasted curvy woman. I typically wear a dress size of 14 so the costume does fit true to size. I'm very pleased with the costume, however I will admit the picture makes it seem better than it truly is , but isn't that usually the case with halloween costumes? Over-all it's perfect for someone who is looking for a more modern look to their sally costume.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Disguise Costumes Women's Sassy Sally
Includes: Dress, petticoat, glovettes and wig. Does not include makeup or shoes. This is an officially licensed The Nightmare Before Christmas costume.
Click here for more information about Disguise Costumes Women's Sassy Sally

0 comments:
Post a Comment