Franco Kids Black Witch Dress Outfit Girls Halloween Costume Review

Franco Kids Black Witch Dress Outfit Girls Halloween Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item came and was not what my daughter had in mind. I reviewed their return policy, which includes having to email for a return authorization number. I never received any response to my multiple emails, and conveniently all telephone numbers were missing from the paperwork. I ended up not being able to return and missing my short "window" where returns were possible. Be sure you are going to like your item before buying from this vendore - they make returns impossible!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Franco Kids Black Witch Dress Outfit Girls Halloween Costume

Purple Witch Child Halloween Costume includes: Dress and hat w/ attached veil. Size 4-6 Small

Buy NowGet 26% OFF

Click here for more information about Franco Kids Black Witch Dress Outfit Girls Halloween Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment