Jean Grey Phoenix Adult Costume Review

Jean Grey Phoenix Adult Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this costume online, as they don't sell it in the stores, therefore I was unable to try it on. I purchased a size Medium, and was deadly afraid it may have been too small. The measurements are as follows Chest 35-37" Waist 27-29" Hips 37-39". I measured a little above what they say the costume will fit and it was loose on me. The measurement chart also says for a height of 5'8"-5'9", I'm 5'5", and this costume is so short it barely covered my rear. I couldn't imagine someone that height wearing it, it would be a top for them. If i sit down my goodies are being shown to the world, and there is no way possible you can even fathom bendeing over. I'll probably look for some gold leggings (if I can find any) to wear under it.
Also the boot covers look silly and fall down when you walk, I don't know about you, but the last thing I want to do in a get up that short is to be bending over pulling up the boot covers that are falling down. The back top half of the costume is kept closed with 2 very very small pieces of velcro, so it doesn't stay closed and if it is closed there's a huge gaping hole between the two pieces. The material is not that bad, I guess you get what you pay for. Overall I am very disappointed.
Wish someone else had reviewed this costume. Had I known I would have saved my $$ and just purchased some cookie cutter super hero costume at the local Halloween store.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jean Grey Phoenix Adult Costume

Includes: Dress, Glovelettes, Bootcovers. Does not include shoes or other accessories. This is an officially licensed Marvel product.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jean Grey Phoenix Adult Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment