
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)All I really wanted was a cheap cute costume, and I guess I got what I paid for. It was indeed cheap, and it was cute, but it was already starting to fray on the bottom by the time I put it on the first time. The second time I wore it, the orange fabric was separating from the blue in a noticeable hole, which of course only got worse as I tried to fix it. For a one time wear, it's not a bad costume, but the quality and materials are extremely cheap. If you're planning on wearing a costume more than two times, I wouldn't buy this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Retro Stewardress Blue and Orange Halloween Costume
Back in the 1960's, flight was held with an air of class. We would dress up to travel. Though those days are dying, we can bring that class back to Halloween! With the Retro Stewardess Costume, this Blue & Orange dress, scarf and hat will transport anyone who sees you to the simpler days of travel! With a sleek, sexy look, we'll remember or imagine a better time in the air, absolutely carefree!
For the full effect, match up your Blue & Orange Retro Stewardess Costume with the polish of white gloves and boots!
Click here for more information about Retro Stewardress Blue and Orange Halloween Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment