
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I tried to give this product ZERO stars but Amazon wouldn't let me. I ordered this product on a Thursday and it arrived on Monday...not bad. However, I realized VERY quickly after taking the costume out of its package that it was made from the cheapest materials on this planet. I suppose my first red flag should've been the fact that you can only buy a small/medium (size 2-7) or medium/large (size 7-12). Seriously?! I'm an athletic girl with quads and a butt and I'm generally a size 6, which should NEVER be compared to a size 2. The costume was cheap and the seams tore after trying it on twice! I haven't even worn the darn thing out of the house and it's already falling apart. I tried calling prettysinful.com on the only number they provide but it's impossible to speak with a human. I'm pretty sure the recording says "your call may be recorded for QUANTITY purposes...." not quality purposes. Then after hoping that I'll be directed to someone, the phone hangs up every time. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. OH AND THEY DON'T ALLOW YOU TO RETURN COSTUMES BOUGHT IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sexy Indian Girl Adult Costume
Includes lace up sides, fringe detailed mini-dress, feathered headpiece, and tomahawk. Available in adult sizes: S/M, M/L andXL (16-18). Boots not included, nor available.
Click here for more information about Sexy Indian Girl Adult Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment