Shrek Child's Costume, Princess Fiona Warrior Costume Review

Shrek Child's Costume, Princess Fiona Warrior Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this product for my daughter for haloween. Upon opening the package I noticed that there was no wig, only a headband with ears. The picture and the product write up lead me to believe a wig was included. After reading the product page again I saw it described as a HEADPIECE. While this is true, I find it very misleading. Normally I would return the product, but because my daughter wanted it so badly I will keep it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shrek Child's Costume, Princess Fiona Warrior Costume

Includes dress, belt, cuffs, and headpiece. Does not include boots. This is an officially licensed Shrek costume.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Shrek Child's Costume, Princess Fiona Warrior Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment