
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I was greatly disappointed in this outfit when I took it out of the box. the sleeves and belt area where the photo shows black(webs) on black is actually black(webs) on orange! I would have sent it back that day, but it was for my 8 year old for Halloween. She didn't care, and liked the outfit just fine. I gave it 3 stars because she is happy, and it does fit well, and is made well (for the price). I do wish Amazon would be better about making sure the picture matches the item.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Witch Childs Halloween Costumes
A young girl will love to dress as a witch when tricks and treats become the norm of Halloween eve. It includes a witches dress and belt.
Click here for more information about Witch Childs Halloween Costumes

0 comments:
Post a Comment