
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)So cute I can't even tell you. I will have to alter it a little, my 4 yr old is very thin, but the length is good and she loves it. Last year I got a Belle costume that looked so cheap and fell apart, so I wanted to make it up to her this year with a great costume.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aurora Prestige Storybook Princess Child Costume 50496
Dress with attached petticoat, glittered character art, character cameo and gold tiara headband. Tiara features glitter overlay and gold trim. Dress has elastic straps for the off-the-shoulder look, Aurora glitter cameo, and gold accents all over. Also includes sewn-in petticoat. Zipper back. Glitter overlay features storybook scene on dress, featuring the people and places from the Disney movie, Sleeping Beauty, such as Aurora, Prince Phillip, the castle and more.Made from 100% Polyester/Metallic, 100% Nylon Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Spot clean with damp cloth. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.Shoes not included.
Click here for more information about Aurora Prestige Storybook Princess Child Costume 50496

0 comments:
Post a Comment