Belle Ballerina Costume Toddler Girl - Toddler 3-4T Review

Belle Ballerina Costume Toddler Girl - Toddler 3-4T
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this costume for my 3 year old. Given it's a 3-4T, I thought it might be a bit snug (she's big for her age), but I thought it would be ok for a few hours. It was awful! It fit my 1 year old (and even left an elastic imprint on her torso)! It was kinda cute, but looked a little cheap at the bottom - like the lace would fall off. Disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Belle Ballerina Costume Toddler Girl - Toddler 3-4T

Tale as old as time! Belle Ballerina costume includes: Dress with stretch velvet bodice, Tutu with matching sewn-in pantyOfficially licensed Disneyandcopy; costume

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Belle Ballerina Costume Toddler Girl - Toddler 3-4T

0 comments:

Post a Comment