Child's Toddler Hershey's Kiss Halloween Candy Costume (2-4T) Review

Child's Toddler Hershey's Kiss Halloween Candy Costume (2-4T)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We bought this for my son for Halloween. First of all it doesn't look as nice as the picture. The costume was squished and misshaped. The hat is huge and doesn't fit his head properly. Then we tried to return it and got no response. Finally when a response came it basically stated that it was too late to return it. Well...duh....I guess it is too late when you don't get a response. I would never order from this particular place again and I'd advise seeing the costume before buying especially for children to insure that it fits properly. Overall this was a disappointment and a waste of money and time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Child's Toddler Hershey's Kiss Halloween Candy Costume (2-4T)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Child's Toddler Hershey's Kiss Halloween Candy Costume (2-4T)

0 comments:

Post a Comment