Halloween Costume Accessories Gangster Mafia MOB Little Grey Briefcase Handbag Purse Accessory Review

Halloween Costume Accessories Gangster Mafia MOB Little Grey Briefcase Handbag Purse Accessory
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was saddened to see the quality of this product when it arrived, as it was less than expected. The picture doesn't do it justice since it appears almost cartoon-like. The purse is of cheap construction, and I don't anticipate it lasting more than one night. The dollar sign is no more than a simple decal. I would search elsewhere for other quality items to dress up your Halloween gangster outfit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Halloween Costume Accessories Gangster Mafia MOB Little Grey Briefcase Handbag Purse Accessory

Complete Your Gangster Costume with this Mini Grey BriefcaseTHIS ITEM INCLUDES Purse

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Halloween Costume Accessories Gangster Mafia MOB Little Grey Briefcase Handbag Purse Accessory

0 comments:

Post a Comment