Original CHILD Beautiful Butterfly Princess Costume Dress Review

Original CHILD Beautiful Butterfly Princess Costume Dress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this item as a Christmas gift for my niece from BabyAge. When it arrived, I wrapped it up and and it wasn't opened until Christmas. On Christmas morning I was shocked to learn that the dress was virtually falling apart right out of the package. I guess what really bothers me is that I paid $[...] + a ridiculous additional $[...] for shipping for such a poor quality item. BabyAge seemed to have a decent reputation and I had no reservations buying from them. Instead of wasting more time and Money returning the item I ended up going to Walmart, where low and behold, they had the exact same item selling for $[...]. It really pays to shop around for an item like this. I do not recommend shopping on line for a kids costume. You really need to see it up close before purchasing. As for BabyAge... they did agree to refund the shipping cost but could not offer a good reason as to why such poor quality merchandise was sent out. Buyer beware.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Original CHILD Beautiful Butterfly Princess Costume Dress

For every little fairy princess this is the perfect dress up for everyday play and will enchant prince charming this Halloween.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Original CHILD Beautiful Butterfly Princess Costume Dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment