
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Sexy is nice, as far as it goes, but in this case it really doesn't go far enough. They really need to mention that either this costume is made for short people, or it's not suitable to be worn in public. I'm 5'6", and when I put my costume on, the waistline was 2" too high and the skirt did not actually cover my rear. Also the bodice, which in theory is supposed to enhance one's bust, somehow draped just right so that I looked completely flat-chested.
In the end - and thank goodness I tried it on ahead of time - I ended up buying some fabric, taking apart the costume, and using it as a pattern (with adjustments) to make something that would actually fit. I used the hair bow and the neck band, though.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Alice in Wonderland Costume
Capture the wide eyed innocence of the young heroine of Lewis Carroll's enchanting books with our Adult Alice in Wonderland Costume! Head down the rabbit hole and get lost in the magical land of Wonderland with this gorgeous costume.With a classic blue apron dress and petticoat, you'll be creating a look that will garner Cheshire cat grins from everyone at your party!The look is fit for an interview with the Queen of Hearts, with authentic accents like a coordinated choker and matching feminine hair bows.
Click here for more information about Alice in Wonderland Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment