Bettie Page Cattail Costume Review

Bettie Page Cattail Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm sorry but these people were ridicilous as all get out. They waited a week to send the costume, which would have gotten here past halloween (and 1 month after I ordered,) so I routed it back to them. I had to fight with them and push around amazon for a whole month to get my money back. They gave me a partial refund because they said they already paid for shipping but when I contacted the manager and threatened to call autorities, they finally gave it all. Halloween prep is hard enough without all this hassle.the costume is great but buy it from someone else!!! preferably in a store so you can try it on because the sizing in top and bottom are different. also make sure the stitching is great because some areas tend to have holes b/c of uneven stitching.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bettie Page Cattail Costume

She's the Queen of the Pin Up and a pop culture icon.Known for her curvaceous body and inhibitions Bettie transformed the pin up industry and spawned the signature Bettie' look.This Officially License Bettie Page Cattail costume is homage to Betty's infamous Jungle Girl photos.Cheetah print halter-top and matching hot pants with corset and garter clips are the perfect mix of her forays into the jungle and world of bondage.Cat ears, tail and cheetah gloves complete the costume but it's the Bettie Page wig that completes the look (sold separately).

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bettie Page Cattail Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment