
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Personally, I don't think this costume is worth the nearly $40 most people are charging for it. It has no liner so the inside is very itchy. The closure on the back is a tie and leaves a portion open instead of a zipper like I assumed. The ears shown in the picture are not what you get. You actually get a more rounded shape and the belly is higher than shown in the picture as well. The belly and ears (the darker brown part) sheds as well. I might be worth $10 or $15 but I was able to make a better costume for less than I paid for this one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bear Oatmeal Toddler Costume
Soft and sweet just like the brown sugar in your oatmeal! This Oatmeal Bear Toddler Costume includes a curly plush jumpsuit with soft plush tunny and a coordinating hood with plush fur ears and velcro closure. This costume is machine washable. Kids will love this adorable and comfortable costume.-
Click here for more information about Bear Oatmeal Toddler Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment