Deluxe My Little Pony Kids Star Song Costume Review

Deluxe My Little Pony Kids Star Song Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My little girl loves all things pony. When my mom saw this costume, she wanted to get it immediately, knowing how much my daughter would love it.
PROS:
-The headpiece looks just like Starsong's face.
-The hair on the headpiece stayed nice.
-My daughter liked the upper furry part, but I was also please to see that the other parts that don't look furry in the picture do have a little velour-ish fur to them. In her words, "Mommy, this is comfy feeling."
-The "My Little Pony" logo on the chest helps identify the costume as a pony one, because the dress confused a few people until they saw the logo.
-The wings were well-made and durable, as well as detachable.
-The tail was also detachable, so she could sit in the carseat without messing it up. I think we may use it for "pin the tail on the pony" at her next birthday party.
CONS:
-The dress was waaaaaaay too short (she's a small three-year-old, and we ordered a 3T-4T). It was narrow, so I would have ordered a size up if I had time. But we had velour pink leggings that matched well, so we just layered those under it.
-The arm and leg pieces would probably be too tight if your child isn't thin. My daughter has super skinny arms and legs, so they fit her well.
-The elastic on the headpiece was far too tight. We cut it off and used a pink ribbon instead, which looked nicer anyway.
-The hair on the tail tangled easily and is a mess. It looked nice in the bag, but it looked nasty pretty quickly.
-The velcro holding the wings on wasn't very strong. We didn't replace it with stronger velcro because I ran out of time, but I think that would have been a good idea.
I was torn between a 3 and a 4, but since my daughter would rate it as a 5 and I would probably say three, I went with 4. :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe My Little Pony Kids Star Song Costume

This child costume includes a dress, arm warmers, leg warmers, headpiece, and tail.This product does not include shoes.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Deluxe My Little Pony Kids Star Song Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment