Doctor Scrubs Review

Doctor Scrubs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hi--the product was fine except that the company said it came with a doctor's lab coat and it did not. I emailed the company right away and did not hear back for over two weeks. In the email back to me it said they would send me a special number or code (or something) so I could send it back and I never heard back again. I will NEVER do business with this company nagain. I ended up ordering the lab coat from another company for an additional $16 or something....UGH!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Doctor Scrubs

Doctor Kidd to the emergency room, STAT!Your youngsters will look like important, in-demand surgeons in this authentic looking Doctor Scrubs Costume.Consisting of blue scrub pants and a matching top, this costume includes a surgical cap and mask, so Dr. Kidd can scrub up to save lives.Add our complete doctor's kit, which includes a stethoscope, mirrored head reflector and syringe, or other medical props available sold separately in our Accessories section. Clear!

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Doctor Scrubs

0 comments:

Post a Comment