Dorothy Review

Dorothy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My six year old daughter would have been heart broken if she couldn't have been Dorothy this Halloween that is the only reason the costume was not sent back. I know these things are produced as quickly as possible, but the company the costume came from should really pay attention to quality control. If anyone (who cared) had checked the costume before packaging, they should have tossed it and sent another. I will not order from them again. With all the sewing I had to do to repair the costume, I could have started from scratch. VERY disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dorothy

Our classic Child's Dorothy Costume comes straight from over the rainbow! Her signature blue and white gingham pinafore dress has a white blouse with blue trim and puffy sleeves.Blue hair bows are also included.To make the look as authentic as possible, visit our Accessories department, where you'll find a wig with long Dorothy braids, the essential ruby slippers, and even Toto in his basket.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dorothy

0 comments:

Post a Comment