Flirty Flapper Adult Costume Review

Flirty Flapper Adult Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The first surprise was that all of the fringe was attached to each other on a straight line, so there was no "flap" factor. Then, came the disastrous "fit test". I ordered a Medium size "to be safe" because I was at the end of the "Small" measurements. But, that didn't even help.
When I got the packet, I was a bit worried because it said that the outfit was for heights 5'8" to 5'9", and I am only 5'4, which made me think that the outfit would be too long on me. Imagine my surprise when I put it, on and it didn't even cover my behind!!! There is no way to make this outfit work. If I pull it down to cover the back, then the top front would be out, and if I adjust the neck strap to cover the chest, then the buns are out!! What gives?
Additionally, the workmanship was very poor, and the straps were hanging by a thread. One of the sequin strands was already off the dress when I took it out of the package. As cute as this dress might look, it is not made for real size humans. I don't even think Barbie could wear it. I will be returning it and hopefully getting something totally different, which will most likely fit better. I didn't buy this outfit at Amazon, but I figure I'd share my opinion, since I didn't have any reviews to look at when I got it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flirty Flapper Adult Costume

Includes Dress, Gloves, Necklace, Bracelet, Headpiece.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Flirty Flapper Adult Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment