
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered this Medieval Lord Costume for my son who was studying the Medieval Ages at school and they had to wear a costume for a grade. When I received the costume in the mail, I didn't immediately open it. When I opened it to hang it up to get the wrinkles out, I found that the head piece was sewn backwards and unusable in it's condition. The sash was also missing. I contacted the seller and they stated that because I hadn't notified them within 7 days, they wouldn't accept a return or even send me replacement for the missing sash or backwards head piece. So, basically I was stuck with an incomplete costume.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubies Medieval Lord Child Costume
Halloween Costumes Medieval Lord Childrens Costumecostume includes: tunic, hood with cowl and waist sash.
Click here for more information about Rubies Medieval Lord Child Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment