Valerie Tabor Smith Lace Witch Costume - Toddler Review

Valerie Tabor Smith Lace Witch Costume - Toddler
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I too will never be purchasing anything from the maker of this costume again. The flowers on the hat are flat and plastic, not at all the full roses shown in the picture. The bodice's laces and coloring are also not the same as in the picture. In the picture you also can't see how nearly transparent the skirt and sleeves are, but believe me they are. I will have to find something for my child to wear under this just to keep her dressed! The shoes are about 6" long. I don't know many babies with feet that big so the shoes didn't fit. The hat is also really big. I was so disapointed because when we first saw this we thought it was amazingly cute. Now I am tempted to just pitch it and sew my own.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Valerie Tabor Smith Lace Witch Costume - Toddler

VALERIE TABOR SMITH LACE WITCH COSTUMEValerie Tabor Smith Costumes(Item #VTS05-T2)

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Valerie Tabor Smith Lace Witch Costume - Toddler

0 comments:

Post a Comment