
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought this dress literally 4 days before Halloween to complete my look as Ginger spice. I was doing the classic 5 girlfriends be The Spicegirls for Halloween - how cute. Anyway, I needed the iconic Union Jack dress, and I found it here! I normally wear a medium, but I got a large because I didn't want the dress to be all up in my crotch as such in the picture. It was a little loose around the arms, but the length ended up being juuuust below midthigh - and I am 5'2". Anyway, great buy, I'd probably wear this again!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Women\'s British Flag Dress Costume - Blue/ Red
You'll step out in sexy retro style when you show up wearing this hot Seventies British Girl Adult Dress. You'll be the girl from across the water who eveyone will want to get to know! Also called the "Union Jack" this print was made most recently popular by Geri also known as Ginger Spice of the Spice Girls! Includes: British Flag Dress. Check out our Go Go Boots, wig and jewelry selections to finish off your Seventies British Costume look in fabulous style! You'll look both groovy and bloody brilliant!
Click here for more information about Women\'s British Flag Dress Costume - Blue/ Red

0 comments:
Post a Comment