
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I used the costume for Vacation Bible School. It worked great and the size was just right. I did not use the netting in the back that attached to the arm bands. It limited my range of motion for all the things I needed to do with the children. But the rest of the outfit worked perfectly. The only part of the costume that I wish had been a little larger was the headband with the beads. It barely fit because my head is large. But because of the velcro, it attached enough to stay on my head.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cleopatra Costume Adult
The definition of classic beauty, she takes our breath away to this day. Cleopatra costume features a fully lined and detailed, authentic looking pleated chiffon dress with empire waist, removable and adjustable cuffs, wristbands and gold lamé snake headpiece finished with a green organza cape.
Click here for more information about Cleopatra Costume Adult

0 comments:
Post a Comment