
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I'm used to Halloween costumes being short on me because I have a long torso, so I try to order them on the larger size. I am 5'7" and about 160 lbs and this Candy Corn Witch costume seemed to fit me just fine in a Large. If you have great legs then you don't have to worry, but I have thunder thighs so I always like my skirts being a little longer to hide them a little. Since the skirt has garter straps that attach to the thigh-high stockings, it helps to keep the skirt down. The stockings are a little tight at the thigh area, but then again, like I said, I have thunder thighs so they may be ok on you. I still wore them.
The hat is a little cheaply made and flimsy, but I guess it will do as far as a hat goes. I didn't wear the hat the full night. If I wear the costume again, I think I will need ribbon or elastic attached to the hat and tied under my chin to hold it on.
Also a tip, the straps on the sides of the costume can either be tied in the back, or to make it look like a halter top (as shown in the picture), align them with the corset top and tie the straps around your neck, this way you can wear a halter bra with the costume. I am a dancer so I also have a nice black halter leotard that I wore underneath the costume in case the skirt came up a little so my under side wouldn't be showing. :-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Leg Ave Women's Kandy Korn Witch Costume
This is just about the sweetest little witch you've ever seen!Combining trick or treating with a little black magic, this spellbinding Adult Kandy Korn Witch costume will have everyone looking. Dabble in the dark side with this yummy gartered dress, which sports a white peasant top with black corseted detail.Top it all off with the included striped stockings, bow, and whimsical Kandy Korn hat.Matching shoes and depicted petticoat are available for separate purchase, too!
Click here for more information about Leg Ave Women's Kandy Korn Witch Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment