PajamaCity Grey Wild Wolf Costume Set for Teens and Adults Review

PajamaCity Grey Wild Wolf Costume Set for Teens and Adults
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for Halloween as a big part of the Where The Wild Things Are costume (I went as Max). The big issue is THERE WAS NO TAIL! So, beware. Otherwise it was superwarm, and a lot of fun. It also fit me pretty well. All in all a good purchase, but I was a little bit upset about the lack of a tail.

Click Here to see more reviews about: PajamaCity Grey Wild Wolf Costume Set for Teens and Adults

PajamaCity's Grey Adult Wolf Costume uses grey footed pajamas made from soft polar fleece. Our adult wolf costume comes with a wolf hat, fingerless gloves, and a furry pin-on tail. This grey wolf costume also features non-slip soles, a full body zipper, and are machine washable.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about PajamaCity Grey Wild Wolf Costume Set for Teens and Adults

0 comments:

Post a Comment