Pumpkin Witch Costume Adult Review

Pumpkin Witch Costume Adult
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It's a really cute costume in the photo but I guess my 5'4" frame doesnt look like that. The piece that comes around the neck/shoulder area is flimsy and the material of course is kinda cheaper looking in person. The top was kinda loose on me and for an extra small, I found it kinda loose. I normally wear a 0 or 2. Also the head band comes detached from the Jeweled / antenna head piece so you have to attach it on yourself, which when I tried to stretch it a little more, my headband snapped in half and I had to crazy glue and tape it back.I wish they had petite sizes for this cause overall it is a cute costume for Halloween but if your looking for quality, it's just mediocre.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pumpkin Witch Costume Adult

Includes dress, crown headpiece, wings, dress with attached petticoat, and leg warmers. Shoes and fishnet stockings not included. Available in women sizes Small/Medium and Medium/Large.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pumpkin Witch Costume Adult

0 comments:

Post a Comment