Red Star Player Costume Review

Red Star Player Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wore it for the last halloween. I have three things to say about it, first: The capri pant doesn't have a great fit in the butt, it looks like a I have a flatten butt. And second is that the belt is a so bad quality one. It was frayed all over one of the edges. Third: the inflatable baseball bat, doesn't keep inflate more than 10 minutes, so it was very uncomfortable to use it, and i throw it in tha trash can in the middle of the night. But it is still a nice costume to wear, it's sexy and original.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Red Star Player Costume

Got wood? All the boys will have their sticks in their hands when you show up wearing this sexy outfit. Six-piece Star Player costume includes crop top, capri pants with baseball pocket accents, gloves, belt hat and inflatable bat.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Red Star Player Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment