
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I loved this costume! It was perfect for Halloween. I'm normally a size o or 2 but I got the medium (6-8) so it would be long enough thinking I would take it in, but actually it fit perfect and had I gotten the small it would have been too tight everywhere! Also I had to purchase a slip to wear underneath it because it is completely see-through.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tinkerbell Costume
Take flight to the magic of Never Never Land in our adorable Adult Tinkerbelle Costume!Simply believe and you'll be headed off to the swashbuckling fun, helping Peter defend himself against the notorious Captain Hook! This costume includes a green, metallic dagged dress with iridescent insets for an enchanted feel. Accents bring the entire look together, with a classic waist tie and, of course, wings for your journey. ORDER NOW! LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!

0 comments:
Post a Comment