Toddler Skeleton Bones Halloween Costume Review

Toddler Skeleton Bones Halloween Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My 3 year old wants to be bones this year. This is the only skeleton costume that I have found that is appropriate for a 3 year old. It is very cute and not scary at all. Unfortunatly it is so cheaply made that the first time he tried it on it riped the seam up the back. On the packageing it states that the model for the 4 to 6 size is 36" tall and 31 lbs. My son is 3 and is 42" tall and 43 lbs. I think it should be sized differently. I can not imagine a 6 yr old ever being able to fit into this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Toddler Skeleton Bones Halloween Costume



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Toddler Skeleton Bones Halloween Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment