
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This product is very cute. I got it for my 4 year old for christmas and he is going to love it!! He loves alabama football. The only thing I didn't like about it was the strip on the pants was a brighter red than the rest of the uniform. I know he will love it anyway.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Alabama Crimson Tide Kids/Youth Football Helmet Uniform Set
Gear up for the next big game with this NCAA® youth uniform set from Franklin®. This youth uniform set includes a double-knit polyester team jersey with integrated shoulder pads, pants, and a helmet. The foam-padded helmet is designed with a face mask and adjustable chin strap for a comfortable fit. The officially licensed jersey is decorated in the team colors and displays the printed team graphics on the chest and sleeves.
Click here for more information about Alabama Crimson Tide Kids/Youth Football Helmet Uniform Set

0 comments:
Post a Comment