Gothic Rag Doll Adult Costume Review

Gothic Rag Doll Adult Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My daughter wanted this costume for halloween. She's a size 7, but a little top heavy so I convinced her to go with the Large (12-14) because bigger is better figuring we can always take in the waist if necessary. It arrived today and she tried it on and it was so tight. As she was looking in the mirror she turned to show me and the entire back seam exploded. Hoping to find a way to make it work I had her leave it on while I looked around the house to see if I had some sort of fabric to bind it together. In the mean time the sides started to pull apart as well. It was a total waste of money. The paper magic matching wig was also terrible. Neither one of us could get it comfortably on our heads, no elastic inside. It was just tightly stitched together.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gothic Rag Doll Adult Costume

Includes dress and arm warmers. Does not include wig, makeup, jewelry, stockings, or shoes.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gothic Rag Doll Adult Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment