Halo Innovations 4-Piece Organic Layette Set Review

Halo Innovations 4-Piece Organic Layette Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is no doubt a quality product. The cotton is thick, organic and soft (especially after washing and on the inside where it touches the baby). I would have given it 5 stars, and probably should, because my one issue with this set is a personal preference of not wanting fireproofed treated fabrics like the organic cotton used on this set anywhere near my baby. Nowhere in the product description does it mention that the set is fireproofed or fire resistant, but when the set arrives, the information on the box reveals that it has been. While I understand that we all want our babies to be as safe as possible, I would rather keep my baby safe from unnecessary chemicals, like the chemicals that are used to fireproof sleep wear for babies and children, than from fires which are unlikely to happen in my house where no one smokes. (I'd guess that the majority of families interested in purchasing organic, baby sleepwear also do not have any smokers.) Granted, there are other ways fires can start, but I am more concerned about the overuse of chemicals in our environment and its potential cumulative effects on human health.
I would love to hear from the manufacturer if I am incorrect, and that the cotton is somehow naturally fireproofed or resistant and was not treated with a chemical. Also, the product description needs to be changed so that it includes that the set is fireproofed and if this negates their claim in the description that the set is chemical free. Thank you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Halo Innovations 4-Piece Organic Layette Set

This beautifully boxed gift set contains one HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket in Cat & Dog, Teacup and Cowboy print, plus matching layette pieces in coordinating polka dots. Hat, long sleeve bodysuit and zippered coverall with turnover cuffs, plus the HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket are all made of 100% Organic Cotton interlock. Small (3 to 6 Months) - fits 10-18 lbs. and 23"-26" long

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Halo Innovations 4-Piece Organic Layette Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment