
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I used this product with Mehron Metallic Powder in gold to paint myself for my Cleopatra costume this year for Halloween. I'm 5'1" and I was able to paint my arms, chest, face, back and legs twice with one bottle. I used a medium sized sponge to apply the paint and I just used a small tupperware bowl to mix the powder with the liquid. Only mix small amounts at a time, don't try to mix it and save it for later! It dries up quickly so apply it as soon and you mix it with your powder. It will also make your skin very dry, so be sure to moisturize very well once you take off the body paint. Overall, I think this was a great product to use and I had a lot of fun dressing up!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mehron Mixing Liquid 4.5oz
This Mehron Mixing Liquid, which now contains Fixative, is a liquid base for mixing with dry pigments such as our Metallic Powders to create a unique liquid makeup application that dries completely. The Mixing Liquid holds for extended periods of time but still washes off easily with soap and water.
Click here for more information about Mehron Mixing Liquid 4.5oz

0 comments:
Post a Comment