Pink Princess Ballgown Child and Doll Dress Set Review

Pink Princess Ballgown Child and Doll Dress Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm not sure if it is false advertisement or a mistake on my part.
I ordered this child and doll dress "SET" for my daughters birthday,thinking that I would get the "set"...dress for my daughter and her doll.
When I received it I only got the child's dress and nothing for a doll.
I thought maybe it was just a packaging mistake so I re-ordered and the second package arrived just as the first one had with only the child's dress.
I am extremely disappointed and now on top of having to wait two weeks for my return to be processed and the $75.00 to post to my account now I need to find a RELIABLE company to find a similar product from.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pink Princess Ballgown Child and Doll Dress Set

These ballgown style dresses are a favorite for princesses who love pink! The full-length gowns are overlayed with a half layer of fabric pulled back by white roses.The doll dress fits perfectly on the 18" American Girl Dolls and most other smaller dolls. As with all of our dresses, they are washable, wearable and made to last!Your little one won't take these off, they're so comfortable!The dress has no velcro or zippers to frustrate your little one or snag the fabric. The 2 dresses are sold here for 15% less than buying individually!Model is wearing our Fullness Slip underneath.This is not included but is available separately. Doll not included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pink Princess Ballgown Child and Doll Dress Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment