Princess Hooded Cloak-Pink Review

Princess Hooded Cloak-Pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This cloak is so BEAUTIFULLY MADE! I expected something less because of the photograph, but I am SOOO Impressed! It is lined, and a little larger than I expected for a child's dress up cloak (but my children are smaller than average, so...) I absolutely recommend this cloak to any parent/grandparent/aunt or uncle of a young girl. I almost chose the red as it can be used for a halloween costume for little red riding hood, but the pink is an incredible color also! What a wonderful product! It absolutely exceeded my expectations, and I'm sure my children will use it for years to come!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Princess Hooded Cloak-Pink

This is a delightful addition to our princess gowns.And if your little one plans to be a princess for Halloween, it's a beautiful way to keep her warm!Our capes are also very attractive when worn with special occasion dresses.Made from soft stretch velvet, our cloaks come completely lined with a charming hood and a braided rope closure.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Princess Hooded Cloak-Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment