
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I ordered this in Red, to go with the Little Adventures Deluxe Winter Beauty dress. I also got one of these cloaks in Pink to match another Little Adventures pink dress. 2 granddaughters will be very excited about these at Christmas. I really had to think about spending this much money on these, but they appear to be worth it. They're really lovely. Very nice fabric, fully lined, generously sized, good colors. I like the way the hood is cut to a point at the tip, looks charming and very "fairy-tale-ish". The only thing I didn't like is the velcro closure, which looks like a frog closure but isn't. A true frog closure would have been much nicer. Worried that the velcro may snag the fabric but will just have to see. Overall, looks like a nice enhancement to their dress-up wardrobe, and I was glad to them here. Even though I live near a large city, I can't find this quality of dress-up items locally.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Princess Hooded Cloak-Red
This cloak is made from our stretch T.K velvet and is fully lined. It comes complete with a full hood-worn either up or down. The silver closure is durable and adorable.
Click here for more information about Princess Hooded Cloak-Red

0 comments:
Post a Comment