Raymond Raving Rabbids "Pile" Messenger Bag - In Your Face Review

Raymond Raving Rabbids Pile Messenger Bag - In Your Face
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The picture is great. It holds everything I need for school and a few other necessities...iPod, phone..etc. The only problem I had with this bag was that I got caught in the rain with it, and it not something that cleans easy. The color on the front flap seemed to fade away.. It's not as bright as it was when I first got it. Otherwise, with that simple problem, It's a very good and useful bag. Just find alternative ways to clean it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Raymond Raving Rabbids "Pile" Messenger Bag - In Your Face

All new bags featuring some of our most popular video game licenses!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Raymond Raving Rabbids "Pile" Messenger Bag - In Your Face

0 comments:

Post a Comment