Sexy Nun Costume Review

Sexy Nun Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
To achieve my boyhood ambition of becoming a Benedictine nun, I studied for six months in solitary confinement, spent the next two years undergoing the novitiate and a further three whipping myself in the library at St Marks. After all this effort, I was finally allowed to take the solemn vows of poverty, chastity and obedience.
You can, I hope, imagine my frustration when I was permanently excluded from the nunnery for wearing this elegant garment on my first day.
I always assumed that my expulsion was linked to my ignorance of the strict Benedictine dress code; however, a friend told me recently that it may have been due to my sex.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sexy Nun Costume

This sexy sister is one naughty nun. The Sexy Nun Costume includes black zip-up dress, white collar, and nun headpiece. It's a one way ticket to sin this Halloween in this sexy costume. Available in sizes Small 2-4, Medium 6-8, and Large 8-10.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sexy Nun Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment