
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I fell in love with the product when I saw it online and had to get it! I am 5'4 and generally wear a 4 or 6, so thought this would be a perfect fit. How wrong I was- it was too big and too long! I felt like a little kid wearing my mom's clothing. The dress and cape dragged on the floor. I realize it's meant to be worn with heels, but unless they were a minimum of 4 inches, I would not have been able to walk without tripping over fabric. The red velvet cumberband sat awkwardly, somewhere between my waist and cleavage but refused to stay in place. The velvet was nice to the touch, but when rubbed the wrong way, felt very cheap. I so wanted to like this product.. but I guess I'll have to keep looking.
Perhaps I would have been better off ordering a 2, but then the company should have told me it ran big.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Countess of Mayhem Costume
Embodying everything dark and evil about the dead of night, our spooky Adult Countess of Mayhem Costume is sure to scare the daylights out of partygoers anywhere!This vampiress costume transforms you into a creature of the night, and includes an alluring crushed velvet dress, coordinated cape with attached collar and medallion, glovelettes that bring out your inner tough chick, a matching belt and waist ties.
Click here for more information about Countess of Mayhem Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment