Warrior Goddess Adult Costume Review

Warrior Goddess Adult Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The ties on the sides of this dress allow for even very curvy women to wear this costume with no issues! The details of gold are very pretty and while I'm not a fan of the cuff things - it's a great costume. I'm wearing this for Halloween, and adding a couple of my own touches to go as a blood elf warlock from world of warcraft. The fabric in the middle had to be hemmed because I'm only 5'1 but that was no problem really. The fabric covers you pretty well so you won't be worried about the wind or anything flipping your dress up. Great costume!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Warrior Goddess Adult Costume

Includes: Dress and wrist cuffs.Boots are not included.

Buy NowGet 68% OFF

Click here for more information about Warrior Goddess Adult Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment