
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I gave 4 stars to this costume as it largely differs from what is advertised. the top piece is printed although the picture looks like embossed as mettalwork. I ordered 5-6 size and the top piece came short in waist, although the pants are of good size. the waistband is attached to the top and sits actually upper than in the picture,covering the printed metal plates. If it were separate part it would cover the shortness of the top. Nevertheless I rate the item at 4 stars as it still looks good when dressed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Prince of Persia - Dastan Classic Child Costume
Includes top with attached belt, buckle, detachable chest emblem and pants. Does not include toy weapon or shoes.This is an officially licensed Prince of Persia product.Now you too can become Prince Dastan!
Click here for more information about Prince of Persia - Dastan Classic Child Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment