
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)The costume was beautiful but was oddly fitted for boobs. Granted I don't have much to work with (i'm a 34B/C...)It was just kinda floopy in the chest area. Not to mention it was super itchy and VERY snug on the arms...almost to the point of annoyance. Needless to say I returned this costume due to its inability to fit properly and horrible discomfort. I'm a size 9 in jeans and ordered a Medium size....and it was still too small on my hips but too big for my chest. ALSO, the waist part is too high.the silver hip fabric starts at the bottom of my ribs. Makes me look frumpy. Sorry to be so negative but just thought I'd be honest. Use your best judgement.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wicked Queen Costume Adult
She's wicked! Wicked hot! Wicked Queen costume features full-length long sleeve gown with attached peplum and sweeping hem; petticoat, sequined crown and jeweled lace choker.
Click here for more information about Wicked Queen Costume Adult

0 comments:
Post a Comment