Marauder's Wench Costume Review

Marauder's Wench Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The costume arrived on time and I received a better than expected product. The material was of good quality and the fit was perfect! I am 5'2 and the XS was perfect! I was able to wear it to work as it was not too short for me. I received many compliments and a lot of spectators on the road and at the office! Had the best Halloween ever!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marauder's Wench Costume

Just because she's a wench doesn't mean she doesn't have class.Adorned in gold fabric and jewels, this Marauder's Wench will come to capture your booty but she'll be dressed for dinner.Marauder's Wench costume features gold and black peasant top dress with jeweled brooch.Don't forget to finish this classy look with a pair of our black boots and a pirate hat!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marauder's Wench Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment