Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow Button Ring Replica Review

Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow Button Ring Replica
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the only ring that fits me - on the right finger. And even still, it's a little loose.
I could not stand all the reviews from people who said, "they are too small" or "they are too big" and people who were guessing how big the rings were - ok take it from me. I bought all 3, downloaded a ring sizer and compared it with rings I own are and the two gold rings are a size 10 and the Dragon ring is a 10.5 End of story. Figure out what finger - on what hand - you are going to wear it and decide if you can buy these rings. Also - do what I did and look through the other available sellers and get the BEST deal - some of these are dirt, dirt cheap. Sadly I have to sell the dragon and the stolen ring back on ebay - they don't fit me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow Button Ring Replica

Romance is at hand!Play up your romantic side!The ladies love Captain Jack, and he loves them. When an encounter is especially romantic, Jack takes something to remember it by - like this opulent ring with it's inlaid floral design.- Black stone set in gold-finish metal- Inlaid floral design of gold-finish metal and crystal glass

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow Button Ring Replica

0 comments:

Post a Comment