Pink Poodle Skirt Review

Pink Poodle Skirt
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The poodle does NOT look like a poodle at all! In fact, it hardly looks like a dog. There is no ear,very little nose, but not prominent like a poodle's....and basically has very little shape or resemblance of a poodle. Also there are two cut-outs in the design...not sure what they are supposed to be. I had to go to a local craft store and purchase goods and attempt to make this poor thing resemble a poodle as my daughter needed it for the costume for a school play. The applique is stitched on and cannot be removed to apply a new applique. Look at the picture of the skirt REALLY close before purchasing the skirt. I thought that I did, but apparently I did not look close enough.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pink Poodle Skirt

One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock, rock! Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock, rock!  This cute Child Pink Poodle Skirt Costume is perfect for all your '50s-themed events. This long, pink flannel skirt is modeled after the perennial classic, the circle skirt, and comes complete with a poodle and sequined trim. Please note that the shirt and belt are not included.

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Pink Poodle Skirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment