STAR WARS SCOUT TROOPER HELMET Review

STAR WARS SCOUT TROOPER HELMET
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very disappointed in this helmet. When I removed it from the box I notice how distorted the visor was - it is made of a vinyl plastic, rather than an ABS which would make it ridged. This flexibility also allowed for the face section to distort, flatten out, looking nothing like it does in the photo. The lens shield was of poor quality and framed with material to secure it, but this also restricted the view. However, if this is your only option, as it was mine, for a reasonably priced collectible than go for it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: STAR WARS SCOUT TROOPER HELMET

Contains: Full Helmet. One size. To maintain the Galatic Empire's controlling presence, Imperial Scout Troopers are assigned to patrol the outer Rim Territories.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about STAR WARS SCOUT TROOPER HELMET

0 comments:

Post a Comment