
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is very cute - as with all costumes: it's cut small, you'll need to steam it, and make some adjustments to the bows (I removed the bow on the hat which is on the back). I received SEVERAL compliments ALL evening from men and women. PLUS I won best female costume - the other women had really nice costumes too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Renaissance Faire Costume
Whether you're attending a Mardi Gras party or just need to sport the royal tones of a Renaissance style, our Renaissance Faire costume will fit the bill. This violet layered satin ruffle dress has gold foil lace overlay, arms, back, and attached tiered train, bow detail on the chest, midriff, and wristlets, and includes a built in petticoat, violet choker, and hat with rose detail. Be sure to use a gold accent in your accessories!
Click here for more information about Renaissance Faire Costume

0 comments:
Post a Comment