Super Sexy Referee Costume Review

Super Sexy Referee Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the medium/large size. Because this item is a one piece thing, it is a little tight through my torso area. I guess I have a longer body than the model that they built it for.
I would also say that it cuts very low in the front, So if you don't mind your bra showing then you will have no problems. (Side note: Fire engine Red works well with the outfit.)
All in all thou it is built well for the material that it is made of. I have gotten some good use out of it. All the boys at the bar that I work at think it is a great idea for the nights that I bartend in October.
Happy Shopping all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Super Sexy Referee Costume

You can still break all the rules with this Super Sexy Referee Costume!You're in charge of making the calls, after all.Besides, you'll only call a foul if the play gets really rough or dirty. This alluring costume includes a playful zipper front romper, coordinated belt and thigh high socks, for a look that's best for playing the field. Don't forget to check out our sporty shoes, for the perfect ensemble.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Super Sexy Referee Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment