
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This outfit is quite hot and extremely comfortable--the zip up front is awesome. I was surprised that it fit me so well (I am 5'2'' and 107 lbs). The belt was kind of large but it wasn't too much of an issue. The ears were cute and comfortable too. Here is is on me: [...]
My one gripe about this is that I"m not sure what they were going for with the knee and elbow padding. It's good for crawling around on the ground if that's what you're planning--real burglary I suppose, but aesthetically I'm not so sure if this was the best choice in design.
However, people were impressed by this costume and thought it was leather for some reason.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cat Burglar
She may just steal your heart as well as your possessions. The Cat Burglar costume includes black three way stretch jumpsuit with zip front and knee pad detail, belt and cat ear headpiece.

0 comments:
Post a Comment